- High number of attacks in Afghanistan is an indicator of continuation of intense warfare.
- A huge percentage of targets are civilians and military units. There is an imbalance of casualties in favour of terrorist organisations.
- Attacks are especially intensified at the Afghan-Pakistani border.
- Although attacks continue to occur in Southeast Asia region, the usage of harassing fires and assassinations as the top two methods of engagement indicates that the intensity of conflicts is relatively low. The low number of casualties also points to this direction.
- It should also be noted that the main targets in the region are military and government personnel.